Deuces Wild Septic Service is dedicated to providing exceptional liquid waste solutions to Bismarck/Mandan and all communities within a 100-mile radius. Each job is performed by myself, the company owner. I'm a certified inspector and National Association of Wastewater Technician. I service septic tanks, lift stations, grease traps, shop pits, car washes, and more.
Call the Deuces Wild Septic Service office today to schedule an appointment with our NAWT certified inspector.
Septic systems can last years and years when properly cared for and maintained. In addition to regular inspections and routine pumping, try to adhere to the following guidelines:
• Use liquid, low-phosphate laundry detergent instead of powder
• Try to only do laundry when you have a full load and space loads out throughout the week
• Don’t use acidic or caustic cleaners in your sinks, toilets or bathtubs to avoid harming beneficial bacteria in your septic system
• Don’t allow anyone to drive or park over your septic system or drain field
• Pump your septic tank on a regular basis, usually every 2 to 3 years
Call the Deuces Wild Septic Service office today for all of your liquid waste solution needs.